Saturday, March 19, 2011

Emily [hearts] Jill

A couple weeks ago we drove down to Cincinnati for a baby blessing.  Dan's sister Mimi had a baby boy, and they named him Daniel.  How could we miss?

Emily had lots of books to keep her entertained on the way down

Dan holding Daniel

Emily wanted to hold the baby, too (Uncle Jeff said it was okay)

After the blessing, there was a party with lots of yummy food

 . . . and Emily tried out the cat bed

On Monday we did some hanging out

. . . especially these two

Emily was happy on the way home

When we GOT home she realized that we weren't going to see Jill again.  

We now watch lots of videos of Jill on You Tube.

3 comments:

  1. Jill cried for about half an hour after you left. And she kept asking for two of everything, because the second one was for Emily. She still asks about Emily every few days. "Emily?" "Emily is in Michigan." "Oh." I am glad they're friends!! And thank you for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want two of everything too. It was a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a quiet, lonely Monday when I was back home and Emily was still visiting Jill. Thanks for the post and pictures. I am happy now!

    ReplyDelete