Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mommy's little helper

Recently I have been doing a bunch of sewing.  Perhaps a little too much (at least, Dan's comments might make you think so).  But, as my mother said a couple weeks ago, sewing is my creative medium.  And I've been getting things done now, since after the baby comes I won't have much time for sewing.

Emily usually seems alright with me sewing.  And recently I have found her doing this:


The putting the fabric under the sewing needle is cute.  The tangling of my thread, is not.


This was after a particularly bad tangle.  I may have yelled.  She certainly looks like she knows she's in trouble.

2 comments:

  1. She definitely looks like she knows she is in trouble. Jill has started being able to tell when she is doing something bad. It is cute. Except for when she knows and keeps doing it . . . gr!

    ReplyDelete