The baby is officially late. At least my apartment is mostly clean. My mother-in-law is staying with me, and between the two of us we have gotten a lot of stuff done. Still no baby, though.
My mother has informed me that the baby is waiting until next week when my dad has the week off. Ha ha. Wouldn't that be funny (note the dry humor).
On the bright side, any delay means that her birthday is farther away from Christmas, and having a birthday right after Christmas myself, I think this is a good thing.
I have been having sporadic contractions. So we will see when she comes.
She's doing it for you, Rachel! :) She knew you would want her birthday farther away from Christmas. Hehe. Sorry though. :( And that's awesome that your house is clean. I'm a little jealous.
ReplyDeleteHang in there Rach! I can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best of luck and I can't wait to hear your good news when it finally comes.
ReplyDeleteI've heard that a lot of first babies are a little late. I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete