So, I finished the ducky sweater I have been working on. This involved staying up very late at night, so that I would get it done. Also, the ducky morphed into a rubber ducky, complete with soap bubbles, which made it take a little longer, but was (hopefully) very cute.
Phil told me it wasn't a rubber duck, and then he tried to cover by saying it wasn't made of rubber. And Dan is always biased.
Also, I have no picture for you to see. Emily got all dressed up in her sweater, with Jean shorts, and a orange hair bow, to match the sweater. But I didn't take a picture then, and now the sweater is at our house, and we are sleeping at Earl's.
Maybe you will get to see it later.
Yeah, I can't wait to see it ON her!
ReplyDeleteI want to see a picture!
ReplyDelete