Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Not to complain, but . . .

The power to our laptop died. So, I can't post any pictures from my laptop, and most of the recent pictures are on the laptop. So, no pictures for awhile, until we either
a) get all the files off the laptop's hard drive, or b) buy a new power cord (they are like $60 from Dell).

Also, I was very sick yesterday, and spent most of the day on my back. Emily didn't seem to mind, since I was still around. And I still nursed her. So she was happy.

Feeling much better today. Hopefully will go apply for jobs soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm glad Emily didn't seem to mind that you weren't up to your usual self!! It's not fun to be sick with a baby demanding attention and energy. I'm glad she let you rest.

    ReplyDelete