Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Celebrating Spring

Spring.  One of my favorite times of year.  And, despite the cold weather and snow, spring has sprung.  Right now, the snow is gone, and it's supposed to be warm again today, and for the rest of the week.

I love the flowers, and the brisk breezes that don't chill you to the bone.  And planting things, and digging around in the dirt.  Emily loves digging around in the dirt, too, which she does frequently in one of Vickie's planters in the kitchen.  But soon we'll help dig up the gardens out by the pool house to plant veggies, and plant herbs by the garage, and flowers underneath our window.  There are already little green things poking out of the soil.  They may be daffodils or tulips.  

I've been welcoming Spring . . .


at my iGoogle page


with my new purse


and some strawberry scones

Hopefully soon we will be welcoming a new little baby as well.  This Thursday will be my 38 weeks, which means the baby will no longer be considered premature.  I've got a doctor appointment today, and hopefully the news is encouraging.  (Like, oh wow, you're at 9 centimeters, the baby'll come any day now).  But Emily was late, so probably this will be just a routine, you're doing fine, hang in there, visit.  Either way, my due date is the 14th, so only a couple more weeks to go.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new purse! I hope your doctor appointment went well!!

    ReplyDelete