This past week or two I've been pretty busy. Today I am flying off to New York City to visit my twin sister, and see her graduate from law school, for the second time. That's right, her second law degree. Jeanie is one smart cookie. She's promised to take lots of pictures for me, since I still haven't found my camera. Although, I'll have to take the pictures of her at her graduation.
Besides her recognizing her scholastic achievements, we're going to be doing lots of shopping and some sight seeing. We will be staying with my cousin, who lives in New York City with her husband and two little boys.
Did I mention the fabric shopping? I'm excited.
I've also been busy getting ready for the fundraiser I'm helping out with at church. We are raising money for girls camp. Which I loved going to as a teenager, but am not going to this year as a leader, because it's the week before my due date. I've been plotting ways to sneak up there anyway.
So, I'll have things to share after I get back from New York City. Which will be Tuesday. And Emily is staying here in Michigan. Oh dear, I think I am going to go hyperventilate.
Breathe, and don't hyperventilate. Relax and make great memories on your trip.
ReplyDeleteha ha, definitely don't hyperventilate! I didn't know you were in the YW program, what's your calling? Have fun in NYC!! Tell Jeanie I said CONGRATULATIONS!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am so jealous, but I completely understand the hyperventilating.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I try to imagine vacation without my kids. Maybe some day I'll have an excuse to do it!
Your twin sister graduating from law school in New York City is the perfect reason that I've never had though. :)
I hope you have SO much fun!