Dear Santa,
I want is a
Baby Waddle. Baby Waddle is my favorite toy in the whole world. Baby Waddle walk and talk like me.
I like
Minnie, so is my best friend in the whole world.
I like Dora cause is my best Dora in the whole world. I like her pink pants. Pink pants are my favorite. I like her orange shirt because it's beautiful.
Love,
Emily
 |
| The picture Emily drew for Santa. It features Santa and Rudolph on a roof, with Emily watching from a near-by house. I helped with the roof and chimney, and the house. Emily also wrote to Santa on her picture. |
 |
| She insisted on addressing the envelope for Santa herself. |
(letter transcribed by Mommy, who edited out some of the "kissy's" and other interesting phrases that Emily sometimes uses in describing things, mostly because she talks faster than I can write by hand.)
Very cute! Jill has written Santa a lot of letters, but she hasn't thought to draw a picture yet. And I don't know if she knows what her letters say, like I don't know if she actually thinks of toys to ask for. At least if she does, she won't tell me. She will be excited to see Emily's letter!
ReplyDeleteThat is THE most awesome drawing of Santa I have EVER seen. SOOOOO great. I'm glad you shared it, and will have a record of it forever!
ReplyDelete